Faria International School operates a non-selective admissions policy. The school welcomes applications from students who have demonstrated academic and social skills, a sound character, reliability and an eagerness to learn. Admissions to Faria International School is based on:
- the potential of the applicant to benefit from the education provided; and
- the capacity of the school to meet the educational needs of the applicant.
- A copy of the child's passport.
- A completed and signed Application Form together with a photograph of the student.
- The signed Financial Agreement.
- School records for two (Elementary) or three (Secondary) previous years. Where applicable, this could be in the form of a complete official transcript or report cards.
- Copies of any available standardized test results.
- Reference form(s) as appropriate. (We supply reference forms).
Click on the buttons above to begin!
All admissions are subject to availability, and students may be wait-listed should their designated grade-level be full.
The final decision on admission requires the approval of the Head of School.